Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October!


It's October. I love October! If someone were to ask me, "What's your favorite month?" I would answer October without hesitation. (But let's be real, who asks funny questions like that except for me.)

My new place was lacking in the "fall" department so on Sunday when it dawned on me that fall was approaching, I thought it was time that I do something about that. So I bought some pumpkins, made a wreath, partook in some tallish snacks (candy corn and peanuts and pumpkin spice puppy chow - not as great as it sounds, unfortunately...) Then today I saw my first changing tree of the season... It's really beginning to feel like fall!

Happy October!




2 comments:

Valeria said...

Yum, I want some candy corn and peanuts now! My coworker made pumpkin spice puppy chow that was pretty darn good. Happy October!

Aunt Georgie said...

I love the wreath. Great job. Thought of you when a friend told me she'd made pumpkin rice krispie treats. She said they were great. Next time I was at the grocery I bought the ingredients. The recipe is on the back of pumpkin flavored marshmallows. Did you know they made those?? I didn't. Well, I haven't made the treats yet. Maybe I'll wait to make them and bring them to Oklahoma next weekend. Guess what else?? They have candy corn in them too. Oh my goodness.