Thursday, February 4, 2010

Less baking, more crafting.

Today was a great day... For many reasons, but one being that a book that I ordered online, Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts, FINALLY arrived after 3 weeks of waiting. A few of my friends have this book and I wanted one of my own. I asked for it for Christmas, but my brother accidentally got Martha Stewart books confused and bought me her cupcake book instead (which you better believe I already own...) Anyway, I finally got around to ordering it, and it finally came, and I'm happy.

I have decided to kind of refocus my efforts from baking to crafts. After gaining weight instead of losing it this past week, I've decided that I need to cut back on the baking... With crafts, I still get to be creative and I still get to give things to people, but I hopefully won't gain any pounds. (Don't worry, I will still bake, a lot, I'm just going to split my time with calorie-free crafting...)

Anyway, I love my new book. It already gave me the inspiration to make this thank you card for my grandma. Thank you, Martha Stewart!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Great job on the card!

Katie said...

cool card! aaand i might have laughed out loud at "you better believe i already own the cupcake book!!" hahah