Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Previously on LOST..."

I just finished watching the season premiere of LOST. I was going to write about how much I love that show, but then I realized that I already did here.

So instead I'll say this. This is the final season of LOST. Only 16 (ish?) more episodes to go... I both dread and cannot wait for the final episode to air because I'm hoping for clarity. I guarantee you the day after it airs its last episode I will start from season 1 and watch it all over again. It's that good.

Check out these cupcakes! My friend Bethany brought them to my attention... They're incredible. Unfortunately this bakery, Sweet Avenue Bake Shop, is in New Jersey. Maybe I'll visit it some day... or maybe I'll just try to make my own.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

We should add those cupcakes to our list.