Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cousins.

Today I went and got coffee with my cousin Julie. It was great... We had some great conversation and we laughed a lot... It was just a positive experience to hang out with her. I know I've said it before, but I'm incredibly thankful for my family: especially my cousins. They are some of my best friends.

I hadn't blogged in a while so I thought to myself, "Hm, what have you really enjoyed lately?" And I thought, "Being with my cousins!" (and my aunts, uncles, parents, and brothers...) So thanks to: Laura, Mike, Chris, Jacob, Hannah, Sara, Cameron, Natalie, Hallie, Eric, Christina, Dana, Marc, Julie, Anthony, and Brad. (Boy, I hope I didn't accidentally forget someone...) You guys are the greatest....

(P.S. I couldn't find a picture with all of the cousins so I had to settle for a picture of me and the cousin that I happened to see today, who sparked this blog post to begin with.)

No comments: