Monday, February 8, 2010

What an honor...

My friend Katie from school recently started her own blog. I love reading people's blogs... I've mentioned this before but I just love it. I love seeing everyone's individual interests and creativity come out through their writing. Anyway, I was lucky enough to land on Katie's blog today. I made her some fabric flowers and she decided to write about me... How cool (ha, more like undeserving...) am I! Here it is, if you're interested.

Katie is way too nice to me in her writing. I love her to death and love making things for her. Her awesome sense of style inspires my creativity. :) Thanks, Katie, for the shout out! Love you, girl...

1 comment:

Katie said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! geeeeez! i love youuu my hearts all fuzzy inside. i love that pic of us :) and YOU!! can not wait to see youuuuu!!!