Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La inspiración...

Tree swings.
Recently, I've started reading my brother Joel's friend Cassie's (did you follow that?) blog. I don't know Cassie, all I know is that she is an art teacher (at least I think so), she lives in Dallas, and she's friends with Joel. I'm pretty convinced after reading her blog that we would be friends if I knew her. Well, at least I would want to be friends with her if I knew her. She's creative, and fun, and I've decided I like her. (Hopefully I don't come across as creepy...)

Anyway, she blogged recently about things that were inspiring her. So I thought I'd steal her idea and also blog about things that have been inspiring me (and in some cases re-inspiring me, because I have been inspired by them in the past.) She called her post, "Inspiration." After looking at my old posts, I already have one called "Inspiration" (it was about cupcakes... surprise, surprise.) So, I decided to return to my Spanish roots and creatively entitle this post, "La inspiración." Brilliant... I know.
Birdcages.
Benches. (And trees.)
Ben Rector's new album Into the Morning.
(Especially this song, "Moving Backwards.")

1 comment:

Cassie said...

YAY! Let's be friends!!!!