Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Inspiration

A while back my wonderful aunt Georgie saw an article about cupcakes in Martha Stewart's magazine and thought of me. :) So last night she sent the link to the story and I have been in the mood to bake cupcakes ever sense. Now I'm not Martha's biggest fan, but after finding out that she dedicated a whole show to cupcakes, she definitely went up on my list.

Anyway, I made cupcakes tonight. I somewhat copied one of the cupcakes that I read about in the article... but copying is the greatest form of flattery, right? White cake with lemon frosting.

Wish you were here to try one!

2 comments:

Valeria said...

one of the best cupcakes i've ever had! really!

i'm glad you're not here to try one, more for us... : ) only kidding..

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby, ever since you told me about your interest in cupcakes, I keep seeing more and more about them and, of course, always think of you! Fun thoughts!