Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pizza 51

My family and I tried out a new pizza place in KC last night called Pizza 51 and it was amazing! It was in an old garage so the atmosphere was fun and the pizza was delicious. I guess all I have to say is that you should go!

(It's a map of the U.S. with license plates! Their geography is a little off though...)

I leave for St. Simons Island, Georgia tomorrow with my good friend Mary for our Spring Break. Let's just say that the 17 hour drive better be worth it... I'm sure it will be great though!!

4 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cameron said...

Do you realize that wonderful place is right around the corner from Eric and Christina? We visited that delightful establishment over Christmas with them. Did you put honey on your pizza? It is surprisingly delicious!

Valeria said...

i love the license plate map! you have an amazing trip my dear, relax and catch some sun. love you, be safe.

Jessie said...

Valeria you are very astute. I didn't even realize that was a map! Where is this place. We're always looking for great pizza and still have to check out Waldo Pizza.