Thursday, March 19, 2009

Morning Pictures

Often I wake up and feel like my brain doesn't wake up with me. It's like my body knows it has to be up but my brain resists for about 15 minutes or so. Twice in the past couple weeks I have woken up and my brain quickly decided that something was worthy of taking a picture and I'm pretty sure it wasn't awake yet.

The first instance was legit. I woke up at 6:00 and looked out the window to see a beautiful sunrise and I just had to capture it.
The second instance was a little ridiculous now that I look back on it. I woke up at 3:30 (I'm a baker, you know...) and my hair was pretty crazy from sleeping on it wet the night before. So I decided to take a picture. I tried to make funny faces while taking the picture. But looking back now, I was just plain out of it.
Anyway, here are the two morning pictures. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Valeria said...

oh how i love you--what fun things go on while i'm sleeping!

Jessie said...

I'm pretty sure that's what my hair looks like every morning but I have a grumpy face on.