Monday, March 16, 2009

Un buen dia...

Today was just one of those good days. It started with me waking up early and driving back from Kansas City. I didn't like the waking up early, but the morning sun was beautiful and the drive was kind of nice. I got to Columbia and survived my one class of the day. I skipped a few others because...

My cousins Julie, Anthony, and Brad came to visit on their way to St. Louis. We ate Shakespeare's, played disc golf, then finished the afternoon with some Kaldi's. I loved having them come and experience my town.

Then tonight the Bible study I lead met for ice cream at Sparky's. I had gotten so my tips from Kaldi's this morning ($43! That may be a record) but thought that I had lost a 20. On my way to ice cream I prayed that God would help me find the 20 and that if He did, I would treat the girls to ice cream. I know I shouldn't be putting ultimatums on God... but He provided nevertheless so I treated the girls to ice cream and it was a lot of fun. I like them a lot!

The overall theme of the day was simply joy, because the weather is beautiful and I have been surrounded by people I love.

2 comments:

Anthony P said...

Where did you find the 20?

abby! said...

In my car, under the front seat. It was my own 20, but it was still great to find it again!