Sunday, March 15, 2009

A wedding!

My cousin Eric got married to the lovely Christina today. After a little stress of what to buy for the shower and what to wear to the wedding (Jessie, don't hate me, but I didn't end up wearing the dress...) the weekend became a spectacular one. It was filled with lots of get-togethers and eating yummy (aka too much) food and I loved it. Above is one of my favorite pictures of the day.

Anyway.... not much to report except for that I had a great time this weekend. I should get back to blogging more now that the busy weekend is over. Although I do have a big Spanish midterm on Wednesday... If you are a praying kind of person, prayers would be appreciated! :) Gracias!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Me alegre que tú tuviste un buen fin de semana! Me encanta las bodas!! Y buen suerte con tu prueba de español! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you and your midterm in prayer. Study and do your best tomorrow!