Friday, March 27, 2009

Georgia!

I haven't had a chance to write this past week because I have been in Georgia for my Spring Break with my lovely friend Mary! We had a wonderful time! Here are a few pictures and highlights:

-Listening to 'N Sync for the first 10 hours of the trip. Mary and I have been 'N Sync fans for just about as long as we have been friends. So she made a playlist of all the 'N Sync songs we own and we listened to it until it stopped. 10 hours. Wow.
-Eating Subway. We had it 3 times.
-Putting my feet in the ocean water...
-Relaxing and reading a lot. The theme of the week was picking a beautiful spot and reading there. The last day we took some chairs to the beach and read for a few hours... and we got sunburns! It was great!
-Enjoying the carpool lane in Atlanta. Only Mary and I would make it work so that we went through Atlanta right in the middle of rush hour. But thanks to the carpool lane we probably saved an hour on the road.
-Keeping ourselves awake in the car by singing Celine Dion at the top of our lungs. "There were nights when the wind was so cold..."
-Laughing... We did a lot of laughing. Made a lot of inside jokes. It was lovely.

The whole trip was great. One of those things that I will remember forever. It sure is good to be home though. Rumor is that we are supposed to get snow here tomorrow. On the beach one day, in the snow the next.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

I'm so glad you had such a great week! It sounds splendid. I hope you don't get snow tomorrow:-/ That's just yucky at this point. See you soon!