Monday, March 9, 2009

Symphony

The movie Mr. Magorium's Wonder Imporium was on HBO the other day so I kept it on while doing other things around the apartment. First of all, I randomly love that movie. Second of all, it has some really good music. I was standing with my back to the screen when I was overcome by the amazing score that almost gave me goosebumps. I thought to myself, "What a wonderful feeling it is to be surrounded by such quality, emotion-filled music."

Then I realized, I should go to a symphony! I can't imagine the feeling of being able to see the beautiful music actually being created! It would be incredible... So before I die, I am going to a symphony. Hopefully one in a fancy music hall where I will be encouraged to dress up and go to a nice dinner beforehand. But any symphony will do.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium! One of my favorite movies! I love it! Glad you enjoy it too!

Anonymous said...

Abby you should join us for the KC Symphony concert in the Flint Hills. It's amazing!! The worst part is the PRICE -- $90 each!