Friday, February 17, 2012

Another concert...

I saw my favorite band MuteMath perform last night. They were amazing. That's just all there is to it. I thought I'd share a few pictures from the evening... To say I went a little Instagram-crazy would be an understatement.
(Pizza 51 before the show.)
(One of my favorite guys: my brother Cory.)
(The opening band: Canon Blue.)
(Darren: such an amazing drummer.)
(The bassist, Roy: he needs a hair cut.)
(The new guitarist: Todd. I didn't adjust this picture at all, this is just how it turns out. If
MuteMath doesn't work out, he could easily join the Blue Man Group. Ok, bad joke... I know.)
(Such a great show...)

2 comments:

Georgie Ellis said...

You (and a few others in our family) are their #1 fan! Front row seats, though? Wow! And a chat with a musician's momma? Another Wow! KC Star's review in Saturday's paper says, if they continue as they have, MuteMath's next concert could be at the Sprint Center! Triple Wow! And an increase in ticket prices! Love your enthusiasm and love for life.

Valeria said...

those are some awesome photos!! looks like a great time with your bro too.