Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jayhawk Love...

Tonight the Kansas Jayhawks play the Missouri Tigers in basketball. I graduated from MU. But I will be cheering for the Jayhawks. "What? Is she crazy?" Nope. I'm not crazy. I'm brilliant. For cheering for the better team. "Wait... you went to Mizzou... what's wrong with you?" I grew up a Jayhawk fan. I was born in Kansas. All of my family lives in Kansas. I love Kansas. I love the Jayhawks. My brother Joel went to MU and is also a KU fan and I feel like I remember him saying one time, "Why would I throw away a lifetime of allegiance for 4 years of college?" Amen, brotha! Jayhawks for life...

Go Jayhawks! May you win, so:
1. We get a victory.
2. The MU fans, I mean KU haters (because they cheer against KU more than they cheer for their own team), will shut up and move on with their lives...

(Yes, I realize, if the Jayhawks lose I will have to eat my words tomorrow. And I'm ok with that.)

1 comment:

LadellThomason said...

Rock chalk, Jayhawk! You are a daughter after my own heart!!