Sunday, February 5, 2012

On the side.

Baking makes me happy. I smile a lot when I bake. I smile a lot when it turns out pretty. I smile a lot when it tastes good. I smile a lot when someone else eats what I bake. And I smile even more when they enjoy it. Somedays (most days) I wish I could bake for a living. A lot of people say "Once you start baking for a living, you won't enjoy it anymore." That may be true. So for now, I will stick to 401(k)s for a living and baking on the side. Because it makes me happy. Really happy.

Here is what I've been baking lately... (Stealing the pictures from the people I stole the recipes from. Because they make them look prettier than I can.)

Brownie Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies. (Pictured above. I baked this today.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You know my latest craving..cookie ice cream sandwiches. So while I was having one tonight, with a pan of brownies sitting in front of me, I thought,"You know what would be better. Brownie cookie sandwiches w/coffee ice cream." You should make me some of those...and everything else on this list.