Sunday, July 1, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 4.

Day 31.

We survived! The month of gray is over! Thanks to those of you who encouraged me to keep going. Last week I saw a lot of interesting things in gray: Day 25: an old, vintage sink. Day 26: a bear attack on a window screen. Day 27: a rock at the Alluvial Fan. Day 28: a cross at an outdoor chapel. Day 29: my window at home (notice it's shut, because we have AC at home, praise the Lord.) Day 30: lights in my bathroom (thankful for a bathroom big enough to lean over and not touch your bum on the wall, like in our rustic cabin).

Today is July 1st, and that means a new color begins... navy! Still not the brightest, most exciting color you've ever seen, but I'm excited for the change. There is a lot of gray in the world, so June was a piece of cake. We'll see about navy... Yay for a new challenge!

 Day 25.

Day 26.

Day 27.

Day 28.

Day 29.

Day 30.

No comments: