Sunday, July 8, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 5.

Day 35.

It's Week 5 of the 365 Photo Project and I'm going strong. I'm starting to enjoy this project more than I was. I told some girls that I am in a Bible study with that I'm doing it and they decided to join, too, which has been really fun. It's so interesting to see different takes on photography and creativity from each person. I'm likin' it. I'm likin' it a lot.

This week's navy photos came from an abundance of things. Day 32: The new water bottle that I got in Colorado to try to get myself excited about drinking water. Day 33: My calendar at my desk. Day 34: A random sign at 54th Street when I went with my family for the 4th of July. Day 35: Nail polish. Day 36: My least favorite picture I've taken so far this project... my pen at work (I was lacking inspiration that day.) Day 37: My cousin Eden's train birthday cake. Day 38: A dress that I got from eShakti that didn't fit me quite the way I wanted it to so I have to return it... but it's still a cute pattern.

It's crazy the things that you notice when you're looking for a certain color... On to another week of navy!
Day 32.

Day 33.

Day 34.

Day 36.

Day 37.

Day 38.

No comments: