Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dreaming of cooler times...

109. 104. 96. 100. 102. 104. 103. 102. What are all of these numbers, you ask? That would be the temperatures in Kansas City for the last week according to the Weather Channel. We have had 13 days above 100 degrees so far this month. It is gross out there, y'all. I can't take it anymore... Instead of complaining about how much I hate it out there (because, I really do hate it, I suppose that's complaining though...), I've decided to put my mind on better things. Fall-type things. Things that are cool, fresh, crisp, and autumn-colored. How I wish it was fall. Right now. But it's not... So I'll just dream about it in the meantime...
I'm dreaming about pumpkin recipes. (For this pumpkin roll recipe, go here!)

I'm dreaming about football games. (I don't even like football.)

I'm dreaming about scarves.

I'm dreaming about fall-ish movies like You've Got Mail.

I'm dreaming about Pumpkin Spice lattes.

I'm dreaming about pretty leaves.

I'm dreaming about boots.

I'm dreaming about Halloween.

I'm dreaming about Thanksgiving.

I'm dreaming about candy corn.

I'm dreaming about cool breezes.

The list goes on...

2 comments:

Joel said...

You should be dreaming about coming to Austin...

Valeria said...

Bring on fall!!