Tuesday, July 24, 2012

News.


So... I have news. It's actually not new news, but I was thinking about it, and I don't think I've told you yet... So, now's the time... I'm moving out of my parent's house! It's actually a pretty bittersweet thing. I really enjoy living with my parents... They are my best friends and coming home to them is a pretty great thing. But... I'm 24. I have had a full time job for almost 2 years now. And it's time. It's time that I grow up. So I'm moving out!

I'm moving into a cute house in a cute area of town with two cute (just felt like I needed to continue with the cute theme) girls. With a new house comes a lot of exciting things... one being a blank slate to decorate! I'm sooo excited for this. So. excited. One of the things that my brain has been dreaming up is a wall of pictures in my bedroom. Here is what I'm thinking... (at least some of these ideas, probably not all of them because my wall would be craaaazy.)

Thrifted Art.

Random pattern. (I don't really know where this came from, but I think I should easily recreate it.)

Multiple Canvas Art. (I wouldn't do a whale, but maybe a tree or a kite or something?)

Embroidery Circle Art.

State Heart Art. (Being from Kansas and Missouri, I would like to do something along these lines.

Tape Painting.

Might as well apologize ahead of time that this blog will likely turn into a DIY design blog over the next few months. I'm pretty stinking excited at the chance to decorate a new place!

No comments: