Sunday, July 22, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 7.

Day 47.

Another week of navy is in the books! I was actually told by my friend Kim today that the blog that we are basing this project off of actually says that the color is royal blue for this month and not navy blue. The picture looked navy to me... Woops! Oh well... I suppose a lot of my pictures have been borderline royal anyway.

This week in color: Day 46: Quik Trip Diet Coke, I get these WAY too often. Day 47: my outfit one day at work. Day 48: Cory's t-shirt design. Day 49: bag of 3 Musketeers that I turned into cupcakes. Day 50: blue toned beer at a gas station (no, I didn't get any.) Day 51: Royals game to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday in 100+ degree heat... yuck. Day 52: trip to the grocery store. 

One more full week of navy (*ahem* royal blue)... Let's do this! 
Day 46. 

Day 48.

Day 49. 

Day 50.

 Day 51.

Day 52.

No comments: