Monday, July 30, 2012

365 Photo Challenge: Week 8.

Day 58.

Only two more days of navy! And then I'm on to August's color... "turquoise." My friends and I have decided we're going to call it teal because teal is easier to spell than turquoise. Yep. We're awesome.

This week in navy... Day 53: really expired half and half that was in our fridge. Day 54: my beloved Timbuktu... maybe someday I'll have a job that actually requires me to use a laptop bag like that. Day 55: Le Creuset aka the first thing I register for should I ever get married. Day 56: navy nails... don't judge me for the mistakes. Day 57: some cool windows in the West Bottoms in downtown Kansas City. Day 58: my alma mater's domination. Day 59: a skirt of mine.

Day 53.

Day 54.

Day 55.

Day 56.

Day 57.

 Day 59.

No comments: