Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ah hey...

Sometimes I appreciate little things or have thoughts and I think, "I want to get this out there..." I generally journal about it, but then no one sees it but me and God...

So, I decided to follow the rest of my generation and start a blog. I don't really know if what I have to say is worthy of a blog... or your time, but I figure it is worth a shot!

I don't really have a lot to say except I feel like I should address the title of this blog. It comes from my favorite song, "Noticed" by MuteMath, my favorite band. It goes...

"You are reaching something that is beating
I can't believe I never noticed my heart before
Over and again, racing out of my skin
I can't believe I never noticed my heart before"

Nothing profound but I feel like sometimes I experience something or something will just click and it's like I'm noticing my heart. Cheesy. I know... But I figure those are the things I will likely mention here so it might as well be my title.

We'll just have to wait and see how this goes... Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I think this is a great start and I'm excited to be the first to comment on your blog! Love ya!!