Monday, November 24, 2008

Kansas City Love

I had the chance to drive through downtown Kansas City today on my way to lunch with my wonderful cousin Julie and my friend Becca. I love driving downtown. There is just something about the Kansas City skyline that I can't get enough of.

I will even risk sitting in traffic to experience the city. Today I noticed that there was traffic heading north and that I would probably hit it on my way back home. But I wasn't about to take the 635 way because I was willing to add an extra 30 minutes on to my trip just to see the Sprint Center, the Kansas City Star building, and of course, the Scout one more time.

Luckily the city didn't disappoint and the traffic was gone by the time I returned. Oh, Kansas City... It's the greatest.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm glad you like traffic for the sake of the skyline. I hate it. Funny thing though, I think driving along 635 is beautiful!