Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Officially Christmas Time!

Many people have a hard time doing anything Christmas related before Thanksgiving. I very much enjoyed Thanksgiving but now it is over. Although I have been for the past couple of weeks, as of today I can officially start doing Christmas things!!!

My cousins Julie, Anthony, Brad, my brother Cory, and I made it out to a local shopping center at 12:00 last night/this morning. They said they would give away $25 gift cards to the first 1,000 people there. We thought that would be no problem. Boy, were we wrong! There were SO many people and the lines were insane so we didn't end up buying much! BUT, we did get to enjoy the beginning of the Christmas season. There were beautiful Christmas trees, lights everywhere, Christmas music, we even saw a Santa. It was great! I am SO ready for the Christmas season! (Brad and Cory are below... they were just kidding.)

3 comments:

Valeria said...

that is just lovely. i'm so happy you got to enjoy Christmas at crown center (yes?). just think of our cozy Christmas living room waiting for us!!

abby! said...

It's actually Zona Rosa... but you were close! I can't wait either!

Valeria said...

ah dang, Zona Rosa was my gut instinct, but the crown on the tree threw me off.