Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disc Golf

"I ate way too much." I probably have said that about 7 times this afternoon. Our Thanksgiving meal was incredible as always. I would say I most enjoyed the stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls and broccoli and rice casserole. Carbs galore!

After all the food settled a bit, a bunch of us went to play disc golf at a course close to downtown. I loved it! I haven't played since this summer and it was just so much fun. The weather was beautiful and it was incredibly refreshing to walk around after eating so much. Although we all got killed by my cousin Anthony, the company was great. I would recommend disc golf after your Thanksgiving meal to anyone.

Though I must admit, the first thing that I did when I got back was eat some pumpkin cheesecake... I undid all of my exercise, but it was AMAZING.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had pumpkin cheesecake too! it was so good :) mom also got pumpkin egg nog so we have been going pumpkin crazy over here! ha

abby! said...

That sounds SO good!

Jessie said...

Apparently it was pumpkin cheesecake all around. Jon & I used to play disc golf when we were first married in Bowling Green. You'll have to show me where the course is b/c I love it.