Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow Patrol... really?

Last night my cousin Brad informed me that there is a new Snow Patrol album out. I love Snow Patrol so I didn't waste any time buying it. I really like everything that I've heard so far... Except for... in their song "Disaster Button" they have these lyrics: "Cool your beans my son; You look a f***ing mess"

I have never been a fan of cussing because I feel like it is unnecessary and unoriginal. Get a little more creative with your vocab and don't risk offending someone. Say something besides the 5 words that our society has decided aren't so appropriate. How can anyone follow the line "Cool your beans my son" with that? I'm a little disappointed.

Other than that, I really like everything I've heard. So if you like Snow Patrol, I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

No comments: