Thursday, November 27, 2008

A First

I went to the laundromat for the first time tonight. We have guests coming and needed to wash a few bedspreads that wouldn't fit in our washer. I attempted to take creative pictures but couldn't so here are some just normal pictures to document my experience. It was interesting to people watch. You wonder... are they here because they don't have a washer, or their's is broken, or they are traveling, or... You just wonder.
Thanksgiving is near... Well, technically it's 12:11 am so it's here! But I don't consider it here until tomorrow morning when I wake up. Thanksgiving means tradition in our family and my awesome brother Joel will be blogging about it here and will do it so much more justice than I ever could.

3 comments:

Valeria said...

cool pictures nonetheless.
and i wonder, as you were people watching, what did people watching you think of you taking pictures? haha. tourist? perhaps.

abby! said...

Yeah... I know. At one point I was even sitting on the ground taking pictures. They were probably judging me.

colleen marie. said...

hahah i was just thinking the same thing :)

i love that you are documenting your life on your blog!

hope break is splendid!