Monday, April 12, 2010

Cool.

Happy birthday to my awesome brother Joel! I wanted to make a special card for Joel because I'm lame and my birthday present for him was a shirt that he picked out and paid for himself and I paid him back... I originally wasn't sure what to put on the card but the moment I thought of the Ray Bans I never looked back. I totally associate Joel with all things cool... one of those being his taste in sunglasses (and everything else really...) so I feel like it's pretty perfect... (In honor of his birthday I think I am going to finally buy myself these sunglasses that he suggested to me. Haha... I'm not kidding, though.)

I don't really have a whole lot to say. Just that Joel is great and that I think he's cool... not just in his fantastic taste in music, movies, art, books, fashion, etc. (which you can read about here at his also cool blog) but he's cool because he's an awesome, passionate, loving guy. Anyway, happy birthday, Joel! Thanks for being a great brother! I love you!

6 comments:

Georgie said...

Nice tribute to your eldest brother! I, too, think he's cool, and loving, and wish him a happy birthday! I loved your creative, thought-filled card choice, too.

Valeria said...

great card! AND love the sunglasses you're getting:)

Cassie said...

This is the cutest post ever. I love Joel too! Adore the picture too!

Joel said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out. And for the card. And for loving me even though I can be a punk older brother.

Cindy said...

Wonderful blog ...you are a great sister.

heart4theword said...

See, how you like the color mustard? You sure have allot going on in your life, for being so young:) Your blog, is so interesting, with such a variety of interest:) May God continue to Bless your Endeavors!