Monday, April 19, 2010

Finally!

Do you remember about a month ago when I blogged about how much I love the color mustard and how I bought a purse on Etsy that was mustard and I was really excited about it? I finally got it in the mail... today. Apparently it came from Thailand and I only paid $9.00 shipping on it which would explain why it took a month. I have been eagerly checking the mail/looking on the front porch to see if it had come yet for the last 3 weeks... and today was the day!

It's a bit smaller than I'm used to, but that doesn't say much considering the last 3 or 4 purses I've used have been about the size of a backpack. But I'm excited about it. Yay! for a new purse... and the fact that it's mustard. I feel kind of guilty for being so excited about something so superficial, but the arrival of this beautiful purse, plus a nice lunch and Bible study with my mom, and another bakery order placed, and currently sitting on my back porch blogging while I lounge in the sun... It's makes for a great day.

1 comment:

Valeria said...

cute cute! and even cute postage stamp:)
sounds like you had a lovely day. i miss you!