Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm professional... again!

Today I finished my second professional bakery order. I know, I know... This could get old if I blog every time I sell something. The reason why I feel like this order was significant was because:

1. I got to improve this cheesecake. I love trying recipes, learning things, taking the suggestions of others, and creating better baked goods. My brother Joel suggested that I crumble the Reese's instead of having whole Reese's on top. What a great suggestion... now everyone gets Reese's, it's more easily edible, and I think it looks better!

2. I got to use a card that my brother Cory designed for me! He's been diligently working with a picky client (me...) to create the perfect logo and card. He started here, then went here, then here, and arrived here! I love the finish product (although I had to use black and white for today's card. I will get some color when I print it off professionally.)

So anyway, going from my first order of cupcakes that were delivered in cheap tupperware that had "Abby's Bakery" sharpied on them to this is a nice step in the right direction of professionalism. Thanks the my brothers for their great suggestions and creativity.

5 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Good suggestion by Joel...it even looks better. Can't wait to taste one.

Valeria said...

so so so excited that you have business cards. put one in the next card you make me;) oh, that's assuming you make me another card. well regardless, send me a business card!

Robbie Louth said...

Um so definitely in love with the fact this its cheese cake. Didn't realize that about the last one. That just makes it look even more yummy! =]

Joel said...

Logo and cake both look great.

Unknown said...

omg that looks sooo good! Gimme!