Monday, April 5, 2010

Chuck and more...

I feel like my blog has been more baking centered than "things I love" centered lately (although we all know that I do love baking). So I thought I'd give a quick shout out to 5 random things that I am currently loving:

1. Chuck. I love this tv show. It is probably one of my favorites on right now. I love Zachary Levi. I love the perfectly cheesy blend of action, comedy, and romance. I love it all. What a great show...

2. Fink. Some friends of mine recently introduced me to this band/guy... (I hate it when it's not clear if it's a singular musician or a whole band.) I love them/him. "Sort of Revolution" is currently my favorite song.

3. This nice weather. I am regularly reminded of how thankful I am for the seasons. God was so smart in making the weather change right at the perfect moment because spring couldn't have come at a more perfect time.

4. Driving with the windows down. I have mentioned this before... But I still love this. Windows down with good music blaring pretty much is a guaranteed mood upper for me. I just love it.
(Sadly I don't have a current picture for this because it's dangerous...)

5. Mocha chocolate chip cookies. I made some of these today with the recipe from this blog. Honestly, when I pulled them out of the oven and saw a pan full of flat, ugly cookies I thought these were going to be bad. But as they say, you can't judge a book by its cover because the cookies were pretty stinking good. I think I'll go have another right now.

Anyway, there are a few things that I'm currently loving. Hope you are taking time to think about what you love, too!

3 comments:

collleen said...

mocha chocolate chip cookies?? i'm IN.

gmontalvo13 said...

if i had to judge this cover, i'd say that they were pretty stinkin' good too! must try them!

Anthony P said...

I'm so happy I'm not the only person I know who loves Chuck. I can't get enough of that show! Its just fun. I don't have to get all worked up trying to figure things out like in lost. I just sit and enjoy. So good. The only thing that would make it better is if I was eating some of you goodies while I watched it! :)