Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creativity... kind of.

Yesterday I was "in the mood to be creative." (In response my friend Katie said, "When are you not in the mood" which made me smile...) I decided that I wanted to make some cards. And because of Katie's cute comment I made one for her and kind of bridged from the idea of a spring card to something a little more simple. The card I made her reminded me of a card that I recently saw on Etsy that simply said, "How are you?" I was tempted to buy the card but thought I would make my own. These cards are a melding of the idea of the card for Katie and the simple Etsy card.

Nothing genius or even that well made, but kind of fun. Maybe you'll get one in the mail... You'll just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah hey Abby! I love your cards and would love to randomly find one in my mailbox someday . . . just like I found a Valentine from you in the 'ol box in late March. That was so much fun. Love your creativeness. Love you!

Jessie said...

I'd like to request Howdy Partner. Those are super cute. Now in my spare time I'll be thinking up new random things you can write on them. Maybe like conversation hearts...U R CUTE. :)

Anonymous said...

i foundd your blogg stopped by & read a lil bit

theres mine , its fresh nothing muchh yet

but i thought i shouldd promotee to a fellow blogger

http://itssimplytrishh.blogspot.com/

fOllOW !

Valeria said...

ah hey! :) mine.