Saturday, June 12, 2010

Business Cards.

I’m officially a baker. Well, as far as business cards go. My brother Cory designed a business card for me a month or so ago and I just got around to getting them printed. My aunt Georgie works for a printing company and she not only made the beautiful printing of them happen, she and my uncle gave them to be to support “my business.” What a great family I have… I couldn’t find a more supportive group of people anywhere.

Anyway, here is the finished product. Pretty cool, eh? And here are a couple of my most recent creations. A pool party cake and a cake for a Princess Belle nature birthday party (hence the grass that she is surrounded by.)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Those turned out great! How did you make the floats in the pool?

abby! said...

Airheads... I cut them and put little dents in them with a knife. Towels were made of Starbursts.