Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another list.

I'm the queen of making lists of things I want to do in life and then never following through. Last summer I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish and it was the closest I've ever gotten to crossing them all off the list but that's because they were all fun things. I made a list in December of things I wanted to do when I graduate. I've only completed one and a half things on that list: watch new TV shows (which is a lame thing to cross off the list) and get a job (technically I only have a part time job so I can only say it's half way completed.)

I was recently reading my cousin Anthony's blog and he made this amazing list of things he wanted to do this summer. It inspired me to write yet another list. I decided to keep it short. That way it'll be more realistic that I get them done. You are allowed to ask me how I'm doing on them.

1. Get back on a diet and exercise regimen. (I could make excuses, but there's no point. I'm a slacker and need to get back at it.)
2. Learn how to successfully play at least 5 chords on the guitar.
3. Read 3 books.
4. Research/start carrying out starting my own baking business.
5. Pursue a friendship with someone new.

Here it goes...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What's the matter, your current friends not good enough? Too old, perhaps? Those old farts...

Katie said...

I know who you could start a new friendship with. and by friendship i mean romance.