Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bags.

I have never really thought of myself as a person with a fetish (ok, let me explain before you start thinking the wrong thing…) I guess I really like to buy cardigans… and scarves… but I wouldn’t call them fetishes. BUT, I’m starting to think I may have a bag fetish. Ok, not really, but I really, REALLY like to buy bags. And they are gradually growing to be more and more expensive. Remember when I got really excited about my mustard purse a few months ago? Imagine that excitement times ten when I received the above beauty in the mail…

It’s a Timbuk2 bag and it’s glorious. I custom designed it and I think I’m in love. I know… it seems shallow that I can get so excited about something so… man made and superficial. But I do occasionally… especially when it involves the purchase of a new, beautiful bag.

I love bags. Especially this one.

No comments: