Friday, June 11, 2010

Vacation.

I have had a crazy last couple of weeks and have been a slacker about blogging. Starting today, I am on vacation for the next 8 days… It’s kind of funny that one of the first things (well, second to sleep) that I wanted to catch up on is blogging. I’ve missed it… but I’m back. At least until things get crazy again.

Speaking of vacation… how great is it! Being a recent college graduate this is the first summer that I don’t have a summer break. Summer life doesn’t change as an “adult” besides the fact that my brother Cory is home having fun all the time (reminding me of the good ol’ days of summer break), there is the added possible activity of going to the pool, and my hair is frizzy… all. the. time.

Don’t get me wrong… life is good. I could be unemployed and be in a constant state of “summer break.” I am thankful, for sure. And I guess this new stage of life has made me even more thankful for vacations. I have always loved them (because I have been blessed with parents that value travel and took us on a vacation every summer that I can remember) but this summer I actually feel like I’m truly escaping something… which is kind of nice.

Anyway… yay for vacation! I love it and it is just beginning. I’m headed to Colorado with my family… I’m sure there will be great Colorado stories coming to you soon. (Can you tell I’ve been away from blogging for a while, I’m extra wordy today. Sorry…)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Escaping me! Have fun!