Monday, June 21, 2010

Romantic comedies (aka chick flicks).

I’m sure it seems like I mention movies a lot. I don’t know if you can consider “movies” a hobby, but if you can, I’d like to add it to my list that currently consists of baking, singing, photography, playing games, and now movies.

I especially love romantic comedies or chick flicks. I know, I know… The fact that I am admitting my love for and even blogging about chick flicks probably bumps me down a few rungs on the coolness ladder… but it’s true. I love them. I love the cheesey lines. The funny moments. The attractive leading men (ok, I maybe don’t LOVE the men in the traditional sense of the word, but I do enjoy their looks, I mean acting.) I love the settings: normally in a big city (and now that I’ve been to New York I actually recognize a lot of the places which is fun.) I love the wardrobes. I love the love stories. I just really enjoy watching chick flicks.W

While driving the 9+ hour drive home from Colorado the other day, I rented the chick flick When In Rome. What a ridiculous, ridiculous movie… but I loved every minute of it.

No comments: