Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rainbows.

I mean... this is kind of an obvious statement, but I love rainbows. Doesn't everyone though? Who actually sees a rainbow and is like, "Man, why do those happen? I hate rainbows." No one. They're beautiful. And you don't see them everyday. So when you do see one you stop what you're doing and take a moment to soak it up. And they always coming during or after a storm. They kind of redeem storms, actually. I really don't like storms, but I do like rainbows, and I guess you can't have a rainbow without a storm so I guess storms aren't so bad.

Anyway, I saw one today... in the mountains. It was magical. (Oh yeah... I also saw snow this morning. It snowed in the morning and rainbowed in the evening. So great.)

Here are some pictures of the rainbow, the break in the storm, and the snow. Beautiful.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I hate rainbows. I mean come on, they are so lame. Ha ha, just kidding. They are my favorite and I feel all warm & fuzzy inside when I see one.