Saturday, October 9, 2010

Chex Mix!

I love Chex Mix. I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet. I just can't believe it... because I LOVE Chex Mix. I think if someone asked me my favorite food, I would say Chex Mix (homemade that is, not that store-bought crap. I can't even believe Chex Mix will put its name on that when you could have the real thing.) It's not just my favorite snack food, or favorite salty treat, it's literally my favorite food.

Even though it is indeed my favorite food, I haven't had it in probably 6 months if not more. I guess I just associate it with fall and the holidays so I don't really think about it until then. Last night I was trying to figure out what the bring for snacks at church this weekend and my mom threw out the idea of Chex Mix. I couldn't get it off of my mind after that.... so I made a batch tonight. It. is. delicious.

Yeah, so... I love Chex Mix.

No comments: