Friday, October 8, 2010

Flowers.

Yesterday my friend Jessie brought me flowers to celebrate (or help me cope with, ha!) my last day of work. I don't know if I've ever been given flowers before... (Well, as I was racking my brain to think if I have, I remembered one time in high school when I left my headlights on and killed my battery, and I realized it in the middle of the day so I had to call my dad to come and fix it and he did... and he left flowers in my car for me. What a great dad to fix my car for me AND bring me flowers. I don't deserve a dad like him.) Ok, so I guess this was the second time I've been given flowers. But it was pretty special. And they are beautiful. And they look like fall. And Jessie's the greatest.

I love getting flowers. (And yes, I did take these flowers outside to take a picture of them. I hear natural light takes better pictures, especially if you haven't taken the time to figure out your Canon yet. Someday I will figure it out... someday.)

4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

aw i love flowers too! and great picture of them :) sometimes when i'm taking a picture for a tweet/blog i always wonder "does anyone else go to such lengths to arrange a picture for their tweets/blogs?" thanks for letting me know i'm not alone! ha :)

Aunt Cindy said...

loan me you camera, I will figure it out and teach you!
Love the picture.

sarah said...

sometimes i take platefuls of baked goods outside to get better pictures. the most awkward example of this is me with a pizza in my back yard a few months ago, bahaha.

Jessie said...

Didn't the Haslags buy you flowers? Not that I don't want to have such a lovely post written about me and what a super person I am. He he.