Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tootsie Roll Pops

Tootsie Roll Pops. They are so much better than Blow Pops because: 1. They have better flavors and 2. They have Tootsie Rolls in the middle which are way better than that gum that only lasts about 3 minutes before it disintegrates in your mouth. But look at me, I sound like one of those politicians that have overhauled ours commercials with negative ads about why the other candidates are bad which makes them good. (I can't stand them. Negative political ads suck. They make me want to vote for you even less.)

Tootsie Roll Pops.
1. They rock.
2. I used to get excited when I saw a star on the wrapper because I thought that that meant you could take it back to the store and get a free one. I don't think I ever tried because I was always skeptical that that was true or not.
3. They have become my favorite snack now that I'm dieting again (they are only about 60 calories and satisfy my craving for sweets.)
4. The have those cool commercials that look like they were made the day after the TV was invented with the owl that licks it like three times then bites into it.
5. They are 10 cents at Quik Trip. That's quite the deal.

I love Tootsie Roll Pops! (P.S. I passed my test! Now I have to pass another one next week and I'll be done!)

1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

Cherry is my official favorite Tootsie Roll Pop! Congrats on passing your test, prayers and studying do work.