Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ode to Naps.

I love naps. I think I really learned to appreciate them when I entered college. And even more when I started a job that made me wake up at 4:30 in the morning. Even if days have been wonderful (like today) sometimes it's great just to come home and sleep a little bit. Short naps are ok, but I especially love long naps.

This is short and sweet... but if this blog is about things that I love, then I need to blog about naps... because I love them. So, in honor of this post... I'm headed to take a nap.

2 comments:

Valeria said...

Great picture to illustrate. I want to get into that bed.

Yes, July 17-19, Hotel Avenue C is open (that's what my roommates and I are calling our living room blow up mattress ;)) YAY that's so exciting!!

Jessie said...

I love...zzzz. Oh, sorry, just dozed off.