Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicago O'Hare Airport

Yesterday my vacation began. Cory and I began the trip by ourselves because we had free tickets that only worked on that day... so Joel, Mom, and Dad will leave today. We flew from KC to Chicago, and Chicago to Phoenix (where we are currently residing in a La Quinta in an ... interesting part of town.) We had a 4 hour layover in the Chicago O'Hare Airport so we started making videos. They are all pretty dumb but they kept us occupied for the first 30 minutes of our time there (we thought we were going to make some big production of our day... but we didn't.)

Anyway.... I could blog about the day. But I thought I would just post some of the videos. They're kind of lame, so watch at your own risk.

3 comments:

Valeria said...

:) happy travels! sorry i didnt call you back. i was at a mizzou alum 'networking' shindig (ick) when you called, i'll hopefully have time to call you tomorrow in between work and hanging out with my brother. but enjoy cali when you get there!

Cindy said...

I love that toilet!!!!!

Anthony P said...

The toilet is pretty amazing. Although I feel like it would probably make my butt sweat if I sat there very long. Also, I bet that its really a trick to make you think it's sanitary, when really its just the same cover that just keeps going around in circles... Think about that one...