Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lit leaves.

The last picture I posted is so ugly that every time I came to my blog I wanted to throw up a little bit. I needed to get another picture on here, stat. So I looked through my Portland pictures and found the above picture.... And it reminded me of something I love, so I thought I'd share it with you.

One sight that I think is absolutely beautiful and mesmerizes me consistently although it's a quite common thing is the view of seeing sunlight come through green leaves. I like how the shadows and overlapping leaves create different hues of green. I like that there is a sense of life that radiates from the tree. I like how light can transform something into something even more beautiful than it was before.

I'm not sure if you know what I mean, or have even noticed it before, but I think it's beautiful and challenge you to look up and notice some time. It's worth it...

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Yes, the Light of the World,makes all things beautiful.

Valeria said...

you know I love it just as much:)