Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Baking!

I love baking for the holidays... For some reason, around Christmas it's ok for you to bake 3 different kinds of cookies, two different kinds of fudge, assortments of candy and as many cheesecakes as you want. Ok, I haven't gone THAT far, but I have been baking a lot. Needless to say, with my baking and my mom's combined, our house is pretty much in a constant state of food/sugar coma. Here are some of the things that I've already baked or plan on baking for the remainder of this week. Wish you were here to enjoy them with me!

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies by Lovin' From the Oven.

Lemon Cheesecake Cheese Ball by Annie's Eats.

New York Cheesecake by Annie's Eats.

Peanut Butter Fudge by the Brown Eyed Baker.

Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies by the Pioneer Woman (P.S. I got her cookbook for Christmas and I'm pretty stoked about it...)

No comments: