Friday, December 3, 2010

Little Things: Christmas Movies.

I love Christmas movies. Sure, the classics like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, White Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas are great but they aren't really my cup of tea. The more recent Christmas movies that have been dubbed as "classics" like A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation I kind of despise (sorry, I knew I try to keep it positive, but I just can't when it comes to those movies.) Obviously what you like and dislike is incredibly subjective (I suppose this whole blog is subjective. Nothing that's come out of my mouth/fingers is fact, really...)

I do love Christmas movies though. The cheesey lines. The background Christmas music. The abundance (or lack of it in some movies) of Christmas cheer. They're great.

My top 5 favorite Christmas movies

1. Elf
2. Home Alone
3. Home Alone 2
4. Santa Clause
5. The Holiday

Little Things Christmas Edition Day 3: Christmas Movies!

No comments: