Monday, December 20, 2010

Wrapping gifts.

I've been a slacker at blogging this past week. I was on a roll... then I got busy and fell off the face of the earth. But I'm back. Don't. you. worry.

I don't mean to brag, but I kind of rocked at getting my Christmas shopping done early this year. I knocked it all out in pretty much one day... and it was awesome. You know what else I knocked out early? Wrapping everything. I was done (ok, false, I still have one more gift to wrap, but for good reasons that I can't reveal here) early last week and it was great.

I love wrapping gifts. I'm not really sure why... Maybe because I think of the person I'm giving the gift to while wrapping. Maybe because it's kind of systematic but not too much. Maybe because it involves a little bit of creativity. Maybe because it's one more Christmas thing that I get to check off of my list. I don't know what it is. But I just love it.

I sure do hope you enjoyed/will enjoy (if you're a slacker unlike myself, and have yet to wrap your presents... JK, jk...) wrapping your presents as well! T minus 5 days until the big day... Get excited!

No comments: