Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Things: Christmas Shopping.

Call me crazy, but I actually love Christmas shopping...

Yesterday I ventured out with the intent to begin and finish my Christmas shopping. Normally I would invite a friend along (because we all know that I don't love being by myself) but I decided to go it alone this time. It was great! I loved going at my own pace, I loved the Christmas store displays, I loved the Christmas music being played, I loved the holiday cheer, and I loved the discounts (let me tell you, getting a Gap card was one of the best decisions I've ever made...) I just love Christmas shopping! I think I love it because it combines multiple things that I love:

1. Shopping.
2. Thinking of the people I love.
3. A list that I get to check things off of.

So hurray for a great day of Christmas shopping and hurray for being done for the year! (As much as I love it, I also love it when it's over...) I can't wait for Christmas to give everything away!

Little Things Christmas Edition Day 5: Christmas Shopping!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love that checking off a list is part of your reasons for loving to Christmas shop. That's great.