Saturday, March 17, 2012

A day in pictures...

Today has been a great day, so I thought I'd show you. I am pretty sure anyone who follows me on Instagram is like, "Abby, chill out with the pictures..." because I posted a lot today. But it's for a good cause... So I can show you what glorious things are out there!
(Ok, this one is actually from last night, but I wanted to show you anyway...) I ate at Beer Kitchen with Jessie and it was delicious! I had a Chicken Chow Mein Burger and Sweet Potato Fries. So. good.
I went to lunch with my friend Becca and afterward we stopped by Paper Source. I love that place! It inspires my creative side. I've decided if I don't become a baker, I want to become a card maker... maybe.
We also stopped by Sur la Table. I'm ready to get married so I can register there and get a whole new kitchen. And have I ever told you that I have a thing for whisks...? Because I do. My favorite kitchen utensil. Hands down.
While walking I spotted my first tulip of the year. I'm excited for tulip season.
I made Pioneer Woman's iced coffee recipe. It was pretty good! I have a feeling this is going to be a staple for my summer...

Now I'm headed over to some friend's tonight to play games. I always bring something baked, so made the Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookie Bars again. The pan may or may not be half gone already...

2 comments:

Katie said...

okay no. when i saw you instagrammed a lot today my first thought was "i guess i'm following abby! YAY she's putting up pics!" I really like instagram and the cool pics ppl take with it so you should never feel guilty for this. mind you this is coming from #1 social media user in the world. but still. i loved your pics and think you should do at leeeast 4 a day to keep me entertained. Also i'm glad you want to get married just so you can register for gifts. please tell that to the next person you go on a date with. please.

Valeria said...

Let's become card makers together...please!! We'd have a really cute story like "after keeping up a long-distance friendship for years starting a card company was the next natural step!" only more well written :) love all the instagrams